Welcome to Dungannon Presbyterian Church

Dungannon Presbyterian Church was first established almost 300 years ago and currently exists on two sites, one on Scotch Street Dungannon and the other was opened in the village of Moygashel in 1954. For more details about each site click on the respective links below.
Click for more information about the Scotch Street Site Click for more information about the Moygashel Site

eXTReMe Tracker